Unsolicited e-mails and information sent to the USC Gould School of Law International Human Rights Clinic will not be considered confidential, may be disclosed to others, and do not create an attorney-client relationship with the IHRC.
Do not include any confidential information in your message. If you are an existing or former client or partner of the IHRC, please do not use this web page to communicate with us.
Please note that our attorneys and law students do not seek to practice law in any jurisdiction in which they are not properly authorized to do so.
USC International Human Rights Clinic
USC Gould School of Law
699 Exposition Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90089-0071
If you are seeking legal representation, please note the following information:
- The IHRC provides assistance to a limited number of persons and organizations each year.
- We will review your e-mail. However, due to the large number of requests for assistance, we are unable to respond individually to all requests.
- We will contact you if it appears your case or project falls within a practice area of the IHRC, and if we have sufficient resources to consider a new client or partner at the present time.
- If we do not contact you within one week, this means that we are not in a position to provide you with legal assistance.
For assistance finding a lawyer, you may contact the following organizations:
- State Bar of California – Lawyer Referral Services
- Los Angeles County Bar Association – options include LACBA Lawyer Referral and Information Service and the LA County Bar’s Immigration Legal Assistance Project.
- Immigration Lawyer Referral Service of the American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Legal Aid Foundation of Los Angeles – (800) 399-4529
- Neighborhood Legal Services – (800) 433-6251